Merely having an EAP in place won't necessarily, by itself, result in strong results for your company. Personalized customer service will. That is why we assign a knowledgeable, experienced Account Manager to each company we serve. The Account Manager is your "go to" person, who will partner with you to assure that your company is getting the most from HelpNet EAP.
Specifically, you can count on your Account Manager to:
- Get to know you and your company to assure that we are tailoring our service to your specific needs.
- Provide promotional materials and orientations to get the word out to your employees.
- Arrange trainings for supervisors to assure their understanding of the EAP.
- Present and interpret quarterly and annual data regarding EAP utilization for your company.
- Consult with HR staff regarding troubled employees or difficult situations.
- Coordinate other training requests.
Essentially, it boils down to this... if your organization has a need or question that you feel is applicable to HelpNet and your EAP, simply call your Account Manager. One call, one person, one solution. It's that simple.
He or she will be happy to assist you, or find someone who can.
Don't you wish everything were that simple?